Saturday, September 17, 2011

Up to My Elbows in Creatures

Been busy, putting most of my free time into working on the Bestiary section of the rules. So not much time for posting on the blog.

I had originally intended for that section to be short and sweet. maybe a dozen pages. As usual I couldn't keep it from growing beyond that. It's currently up to 25 pages, and I'm about half done I think.

The goal is to provide a good overview of what's possible in the system, while breathing some life into the various creatues so that enounters are more than just a stack of hit points to be degrades as is all too common in the gaming world. I hope to make each entry a springboard and inspiration for entitre adventures. Likely didn't succeed, but what the heck.  Worth the try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post one of the monster entries -- it would be interesting to see the format and detail you are delving into.

Gleichman said...

Ok.